BOC: Patti Smith's (new?) lyricbook

Bolts of Ungodly Vision js3619 at WIZVAX.NET
Sun Apr 11 18:58:03 EDT 1999

Hey gang,

Perused the music section of a local bookvendor and in that new hardcover
Patti Smith lyric book, there's a photo of the "original" lyrics "The
Revenge of Verga Gemini."
>From what my less than photographic memory could retain, the original title
was simply "Vera Gemini," there was 3/4 lines of verse before the "You're
boned like a saint with te consiousness of a snake," no "24th of May" line,
and there were more words to the beast in general. Neat to read. Also,
"Fire of Unknown Origin" is in the book, too, in a far shorter thingy than
we recall from the FoUO LP. Sadly, it's title is a misnomer. It's complete
only for Patti Smith LPs; No "Career of Evil," "Baby Ice Dog" or any other
BOC/Brain Surgeon related verbiage.  The book does credit Allen laneir  for
contributing music to some of the songs that were included in the tome though.

Destruction, oblivion, holocaust,
Jason