Weird Tapes project update

denizen of chaos akomins at MIDWAY.UCHICAGO.EDU
Wed Apr 14 13:15:48 EDT 1999

On Wed, 14 Apr 1999, M Holmes wrote:

:Subject: Re: Weird Tapes project update
:
:Gekke Henkie writes:
:
:> Wow, this project looks great to me...
:>
:> Op 14 Apr 99, om 15:47, M Holmes schreef:
:>
:> >
:> > It does look like there are around a dozen people interested in
:> > obtaining the tapes and a CD-R backup of these so if I can get in touch
:> > with Wolden, I'll ask for a quote for a dozen sets of the 8 tapes and see
:> > if we can agree on a price lower than the original 5 Pounds per tape plus
:> > postage.
:
:> Well a lower price is always better, but if it still is 5 pounds thats
:> not a problem with me.
:
:How about the rest of you?
:

While lower price is good, 5 pounds a tape won't kill me :)

Arin
the denizen of chaos                    | denizen at pobox.com
aka Arin Komins                         | http://www.pobox.com/~denizen/