OFF:Stuff

SHLL SHLL at NOVO.DK
Fri Apr 16 06:52:27 EDT 1999

Hej,

    I just wanted to comment on the new Porcupine Tree.  They have gone
off into this sort of dreamy commercial prog style.. The only great song on the
CD is the one written by the whole band (2nd or 3rd to last song). Funny how
Piano Lessons, the single is sort of a take off of Smells like teen spirit by
NIrvana but with a slide guitar. CHeck it out.. the way the riff is
constructed.. I really expected more from the band.

Anyone know what this Hawkwind-BBC Archives is? They released the BBC 73'. I
have a tape of the Top gear 71 and BBC 1970, could it be these?  Very curious..

Also, I just updated my concert log on my web page for those that are
interested.  Go to: Http://www.geocities.com/sunsetstrip/stage/7713/concert.html

SCott

ObCD- Sons of Selina- Fire in the Hole (Wales 1999)
(Sort of a welsh version of Born to Go without the Sci Fi theme!)