OFF: Porcupine Tree

Chris Stier ChStier at AOL.COM
Sat Apr 17 23:14:03 EDT 1999

Thanks for all the info on the new release.  I think I may only pick up the
EP for now (Amazon.com claims to have it and if any of you are Neil Young
fans, they also have the Year Of The Horse video documentary which is pretty
interesting).

I've also noticed that Steven Wilson is part of the Incredible Expanding
Mindfuck.  What is this all about and is this worth getting?

Also, does anyone have any High Tide for trade?  I'm looking for the Precious
Carge or Interesting Times CDs (did they have some sort of live CD as well?
Like a 3 song 60 minute jam for the BBC?) or any live material?  What is Pete
Pavli doing today???

Thanks!

Chris