HW : HTML e-mails

Stephan Spiegel spiegel at INTPLSRV.NET
Tue Apr 20 20:38:29 EDT 1999

(started off a private e-mail...but...
it's not nice to talk behind peoples' back)

Thanks Eric!
    Yeah, I see what you mean by the text.  I've got a few in like that
myself from other businesses, and wondered why it looked like that.
    Thanks for writing back too.  Since I've been on this BOC thing, I've
only got a few responces from anyone.  Seems like 96% of the people
on here ignore me.  Well, I've been listening to HW since 1975 and
have bought at least $8,000 - $10,000 worth of HW stuff from LP's
to CD's.  Sure would be nice if the people on here would be a little more
friendlier to newbies, and a lot less "critical" of the bands' music.  I
say "If you don't have your own Band - Who are "you" to talk?"  And
how many of these critics have ever played an instrument or studied
music.  I have, but you won't see me ever say anything bad about any
of Hawkwinds' music....well.....maybe I'm not too crazy about HW
mixing in "ray-gay" reagae?  type music with the space music on
the latest IYA.  I can't stand ray-gay to begin with, let alone mixing it
into HW.  I mean what's next?  Country music twang/Space Music?
Let's keep it all 100% Space!!!  Once again, THANKS!!!

Hawkman

P.S.  I gotta go to St. Louis for a 2 day business trip tomorrow, so I
will not be responding to my e-mails until Friday evening.
Up up and away....