HW: Spotted/CDNOW

Chuck Rosenberg Chuckrecs at AOL.COM
Sat Aug 7 13:30:40 EDT 1999

<< Chuck Rosenberg wrote:

 > << http://finditnow.8m.com >>
 >
 > Thanks for this link, Karen. That list that has all the different CDNow
 > coupons, can those be used once each by the same person?

 You betcha as we say here in Wisconsin.  I never buy anything at CDNow
 without using one of those coupons.

---Same here.

Think you can only use each one
 once and only one per order but when they're also having a sale, it
 usually adds up to a nice savings.

---Damn right. I've done alright w/them.

 > BTW, I was searching for the new Anubian Lights CD and they don't have it
but
 > under  Various came a Cleo title called UIltimate Space Rock for $19.99.
This
 > might be a worthy purchase for some here--go to the above link, get the $10
 > off coupon and for about $15 total you would be receiving the Area 51
 > double-disc comp, Farflung's So Many Minds... and Pressurehed's Sudden
 > Vertigo all in one package. Chuck

 Good find!  Hey!  If you scroll down a bit, it's actually a *4* disc
 set!

--Yeah, the double Area 51 + Farflung + P-hed = 4 CDs. :)

I bought it too.  Only $12.98 with shipping!  Incredible.  Plus,
 you also get Fast Forward points that add up to free stuff in time.

---The Pressurehed album alone is worth 13 bucks.

 Way to go Chuck!

 Karen

---Well, I'm gonna go use up the rest of those coupons. Used the first to
order Faust's "Tapes". Fun, fun... Chuck