HW: Dawn of Hawkwind

Mark Lee MLee at ESPARTO.ORG
Mon Aug 9 12:41:55 EDT 1999

Hmmm, can't reply to  Stephan at his address, so it's
going via the list matey.

Have got both copies of DoH from HMV, the list
price was 14.49 UK, postage to you will be free
via my employers, hur hur hur.

The copies are numbers 0134 and 0308 of 2000,
copy 0134 is reserved for you, please advise me
of your snail address - would obviously prefer
cash stuff in sterling but haven't got a clue what
the current exchange rates are so I'll let you
work it out (lazy me).

Copy number 0308 is reserved for Cliff & Pam,
same applies, please advise what ya want me to
do next.

Meanwhile it's time to call California, work must go on. . .
and on     and on

NP: Chronicle - Needle Gun at volume setting max+
Followed by Utah Saints even louder...Watch out ears.

Cheers guys,

Mark.
Please reply to       mark at esparto.org