OFF: clearing out old albums

Chris Baxley chris_baxley at SONYMUSIC.COM
Fri Aug 13 12:21:12 EDT 1999

Tim wrote:
> Also anybody heard stuff by Turbonegro ? One of there's going pretty cheap
near me too.

Sorry if this is too late, but I saw this band a few years ago and they rocked.
Back then their name was "TRBNGR".   Not sure what it means, but I think
they're from Norway.

I remember a squall of about four or five distorto-wah guitars backing rabid
garage-y
vocals, like something you might hear on Estrus or Sympathy for the Record
Industry.
They played in a pub with a stage about as big as a good-sized desk, so they
couldn't fit on it
and a couple of them had to stand off to the side and try not to knock people's
drinks
out of their hands with their guitar necks.

Hope this helps,
     Chris