HW: Nik in Pittsburgh?

Keith Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Thu Aug 19 11:34:08 EDT 1999

Bill said...

>        Is Nik playing regularly with Farflung?  They're going to be in
>Pittsburgh on Monday with Flying Luttenbachers, Arab on Radar and Threnody
>Ensamble on Monday.

Hmmm..really??  I didn't hear about that one.  Well, there were supposed to
be a whole week of dates here this past week, from Ca. to Ohio, but all but
this one in Illinois were scrapped due to an intended conflict with Nik in
the UK.  But I guess Tommy must have got this show in Pittsburgh together
just recently.  Does anyone know about any more?

>        And tonight is Tribe of Cojoin, Alien Planetscape and Fields-Houle-
>Roebke Trio.

Where's this show at?  And who is Tribe of Cojoin?  You don't really mean
Tribe of Cro (or should I say, Tribe of Noshow), do you?

>        Years of nothing, then most of Strange Daze comes to visit...

You should still come to Ohio for the weekend...the weather will be great to
be outdoors!

Keith H. (FAA)