BOC: What Gives?

Bolts of Ungodly Vision js3619 at WIZVAX.NET
Tue Aug 24 13:47:30 EDT 1999

At 11:26 AM 8/24/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Excuse my lack of courtesy today but WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON WITH THE BOC
>RELEASES?
The usual "we'll go in a circle to get things done" approach to work I think.

  A short while ago didn't someone post something on the list from
>the BOC Fan Club that both the remastered Sony GH package and the KBFH would
>be released late Aug?  I know I'm not dreaming because I cut and pasted that
>thread to a bulletin board elsewhere.
I thought the website (www.bocfanclub.com) listed the KBFH release as some
time in September, taking it's info from a wee blurb in ICE
Magazine.Personally,  I could care less for (yet another) new GH even if it
is remastered. whoopdeedoo  to quote the bard.
The fanclub aslo said something about the GH package but it eludes me at
the moment.

Well it could be worse, there could be NO oyster cult anywhere on the horizon.

In listhappy news, Virgin records will be doing a 30th anniversary
superdeluxe and sparkly CD re-release of King Crimson's _In the COurt of
the Crimson King: An Observation by King Crimson_.  I might have to give up
the 3.99 EG collectors series audio tape i bought for 3 bucks now.

A harvest of limbs, of arms and of legs!
Jason