hawkwind members list

Tue Aug 24 14:41:52 EDT 1999

        Dear Bernhard,
                        wow, that swamps my effort rather :-) I didn't
know Dave Anderson did a second stint, was this just as guest?

        Also, for what it's worth, Deleriums's Psychedelic Archive claim
Thomas Crimble also stood in for Brock on guitar at Glastonbury 1971; you
only have him as bass player.

        Interesting to find out Crum and Dibs's real names :-) It might
help with the Twink problem if you put Twink "Pink Fairies" Twink in as
John Adler, which is I believe his correct moniker. Yours,