NetHawks t-shirts

Chris Warburton desdinova at EARTHLING.NET
Wed Aug 25 18:04:47 EDT 1999

At 18:58 25/08/99 +0100, you wrote:
>Paul Mather writes:
>
>> On Wed, 25 Aug 1999, Marc Power wrote:
>>
>> => I do remember that Steve Lindsey had one of the 'NetHawks' T-Shirts.
>> => Now I want one. XL or XXL please, where do I send the dough?
>>
>> Which one: Mk. I (full colour with Me. 262) or Mk. II (B&W with
>> standing stones and Hawk with moon, put out by Holmes and Strobridge)?
>
>I could probably get some more of those, though the minimum plausible
>run is a dozen.
>
>> Paul.
>
>FoFP

I'd be interested...even in my straitened circumstances I could probably
rustle up the cash for a t-shirt...XXL of course  *GRINNZ*
ChrisW

ObT-shirtNow: BMC Software DB2 Summit Oct '92 Rotterdam WTC (Ultimo
tecno-nerdery)

"a cynic is a man who when he smells flowers looks around for a coffin" -
Bierce