HW: Spotted!

Chris Warburton desdinova at EARTHLING.NET
Wed Aug 25 18:07:05 EDT 1999

At 13:59 25/08/99 EDT, you wrote:
>Hmmm..At last someone else on the list whos a fortean times
>reader!....Hawkwind actualy always seemed pretty fortean to me....Open minded
>aproach,impossible to quantify and label...there are definitely
>connections...I recall reading somewhere that FT was one of Bobs favourite
>reads..any calvert fans out there recall the source for that?? or was I just
>dreaming it?

Me too...though only sporadically - I like the healthy mix of scepticism
and "anythings possible".  Unlike some more credulous publications!

ChrisW
"a cynic is a man who when he smells flowers looks around for a coffin" -
Bierce