NetHawks t-shirts

Paul Mather paul at GROMIT.DLIB.VT.EDU
Thu Aug 26 14:16:44 EDT 1999

On Thu, 26 Aug 1999, Doug Bates wrote:

=> There were two images, that could be used in any combination.
=> Of the possible eight combinations only five were requested.
=> >From memory:
=>
=> front     back        orders
=> nethawks               77  (even the band got one of these)
=> nethawks  nethawks      2  (ok, ok)
=> nethawks  ISOS         10  (were you cool in '95?)
=> ISOS      nethawks      1  (just me on this one)

Then what is that imposter I have in my drawer??? :-)  (I have one
printed this way, too, at least I seem to recall.  I'll verify
tonight...)

=> I am a clone, I am not alone

Indeed, apparently not.

The shirts are great, Doug (although a friend still calls it my "Nazi
t-shirt" when she sees me wearing it:), and you did a super job
producing them.  But, I must confess I still dislike the chosen
slogan... ;-)

Cheers,

Paul.

e-mail: paul at gromit.dlib.vt.edu