hw: glastonbury fayre triple lp

David Greenhalgh d.greenhalgh at VIRGIN.NET
Mon Dec 6 01:13:23 EST 1999

This isn't a complete list, I haven't got my copy to hand.

There should be a booklet, a do it yourself pyramid, a do it yourself
geodesic dome.  I can't remember about stickers.  I think that there
were two booklets, but doubtless someone will put me right.

Dave