Vinyl collection for sale

CCollins54 at AOL.COM CCollins54 at AOL.COM
Wed Dec 8 22:46:40 EST 1999

I would like to sell my whole vinyl collection.  The albums that I have are
all in good condition.  I have almost every Hawkwind album.  If possible, I
would like to sell them all at once.  They are virtually brand new (including
many different groups).  Most of my records have been played once to record
them on cassette and never played again.

The list is very long.  Send me an e-mail to let me know what you are looking
for to complete your Christmas "wish list".

Peace and Love,

Jim Collins