worst guitar solos

Sat Dec 11 20:59:22 EST 1999

On Fri, 10 Dec 1999 DASLUD at AOL.COM wrote:

> i wasnt the first to suggest it here, but i was thinking he was on the
> younger side, doing  the equivalent of a '70s punk style attack on the music
> of his younger days, the kinda stuff he'd >have< to be hearing in his youth .
>
> although the scenario you described could be reworked to apply to >many<
> disaffected musicians, writers, musician/writers, etc etc etc etc.
>
> "they coulda been a contenda."
>
> and with so many of us around "that age" too, as suggested by the poll.
> heh
>
> "<42>"

        On a completely unconnected note, it was with some (sad obsessive)
glee that I noticed that my copy of the SD97 2CD is No. 42. Thanks to Mike
and Doug for making that possible (even if the number was just the
ley-lines at work)... Yours,
                             Jon

ObCD: Tangerine Dream - _Zeit_ (one of those nights - it's been round
twice so far and it will probably not leave the player before morning)