worst guitar solos

DASLUD at AOL.COM DASLUD at AOL.COM
Mon Dec 13 08:01:29 EST 1999

In a message dated 12/13/99 7:56:00 AM, tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU writes:

<<
Wrong!  These guys are kids, probably college students, or kids just
out of school doing a fanzine.  They have very little to say about
bands of the last 10 years or so.  And, so why can't a bunch of kids
make fun of the cliched stuff that their big brothers made them
listen to for years growing up?  I'm a lot older than you are, Torgo,
and I think these guys are brilliant satirists!
i done told 'im, mastuh T...
wasnt thinkin it was all that 'brilliant', tho...
heh

free grass and high birds 4-eva!

"<>"