HW: BASTARD INC....he's makin' a list, checkin' it twice...or not

Richard Lockwood rich-l at GEOCITIES.COM
Tue Dec 14 04:54:50 EST 1999

How about individually numbered (and coded) insert cards.  Then simply write
in, quoting code number.  One freebie per code number.  Or maybe that'd be
too hasslesome.  I dunno - just an idea off the top of my head.

Cheers,

Rich.

** Mind the oranges, Marlon! **