DAS LUDICROIX....the band/the premise....a "DASCOGRAPHY"...heh...

DASLUD at AOL.COM DASLUD at AOL.COM
Thu Feb 18 09:52:29 EST 1999

BY POPULAR REQUEST...from one person anyway...

>>>the following cassette releases by DAS LUDICROIX are available from the
Betley Welcomes Careful Drivers (BWCD) label in england:
                       "JAMMED AND STONING"  ('93)
                         indica 1/indica 2
                (with the BEVIS FROND seal of approval!)

                        "BUZZ BOMB"  ('95")
                           buzz bomb/tres lavance/time wounds all heels
pt.1/we dood it                                       a
(exploration concluding in hawkmode)/ejection

                          WRONG/DAS LUDICROIX split cassette   ('95)
                            call me up in brainland/inhale/your honeymoon in
pakistan is over
                            /viper hoedown

                           "MOON HEALING ACTIVATION"    ('96)
                              laika (neo-serenity)/until the fuses blow/oyster
on a string/
                              recombinance/the O-ride/chuck quacks/oki
f'noki/frozen other
                              (my wings are like a shield of steel) /glass
pizza/M. H. A. /as
                              now as when is then

 BETLEY WELCOMES CAREFUL DRIVERS
 7 woodside, madeley, crewe, cw39ha, england

 DAS L/lb
 p. o. box 4016 plymouth, ma 02361-4016  usa