King Crimson?

Dave Greenhalgh d.greenhalgh at VIRGIN.NET
Mon Feb 22 18:49:05 EST 1999

I go along with the people recommending the later stuff.  The production
is very well done and Fripp's guitar does things mine never could. (I'm
sure they missed some notes off mine.)  The Projekt 1 and 2 stuff is
permanently loaded into the CD deck at the moment. Project 2 live is a
superbly spacey "lights off, eyes closed" vibe that disappears into
chaos every now and again. Definitely music to lie in a field to.

BTW, does every copy of Projekt 2's live album lose the audio half way
through track 10?  You can never tell with Fripp if it's a pressing
accident or he's making a poiont that's way over my head <g>

Dave