Off: Stirring Up Trouble

BREVARD, Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Thu Feb 25 14:25:03 EST 1999

Ok Crow I'll  get in the spirit of this thing and do some real thinking and
leave the biases at home.

Drums: Neil Pert - Rush
Bass: Doug Pinnick - King's X (Sorry, nobody else can carry this tone, play
those chords and sing like that at the same time.)
Guitars: Need 4 - Buck for the Buck stuff, Gary Hoey for the surf music,
John Sykes, for the slidey/bluesy stuff and Al Pitrelli for all that
technical brillance stuff.
Keyboards - Gotta be Rick Wakeman and Jon Oliva, like the classical sounding
keys.
Vocals - Dan McCafferty, for the throaty yelling stuff.  Zak Stevens for the
sheer rock power ballads, Paul Rodgers for folky stuff and Al bouchard when
ya just wanna have fun. Mind you Oliva fills with  McCafferty on the throaty
and everyone steps back from the mic when ya need a little bit of soul,
thats Doug's job.

Lets pick on people...

T-man>Mind you these were thought of with very little thought (gee that made
sense), while I was half asleep.

Guitars: Colin James and Richie Blackmore
Drums: Roger Taylor
Bass: Geddy Lee
Keyboards: Honey (don't know her last name, she plays with Rod Piazza and
the mighty fliers, and she is simply brilliant)
Vocals: Dan McCafferty
Dance: Jason

Great hairy howls I gotta pick on this list Torgo.  Granted you have some
great muscians here but my goodness Dan McCafferty on lead vox and Geddy
doing backup vocals?  What a sonic attack, the vox of this band.  Jason
doing the Hawkwind dance part would be worth the price of a ticket.

Mjt>And yeah, before some smartass brings up how unweildy this band would be
on
stage, it'd be neat to see, eh?

Farkin' A thats a nice collection, but why not just have Queen and Dream
Theater on stage at the same time?

We got anyway of knowing for sure if some of these real strange names are
actually people?  And what about all the dead guys on some lists?  Ah what
the hell its all in fun.

C'ya
Ghost in the Ruins

NP - Rush, Exit...Stage Left