HW: Brock intervew

andrew andrew at DELUMINATE.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Sun Feb 28 08:59:25 EST 1999

>>and the only thing that Nick does is play
>>saxophone out of tune!
>
>Maybe, but perhaps you could also say he's *the* most charismatic front
>not be the greatest musician in the world, but he's a terrific showman.

oh definately, i thought DB was making a joke anyway, and one that i found
funny which is why i quoted it. TBH, it was nik's stuff that got me as an
impressionable young mid-80s punk into the hawks in the first place. no
mate; i wouldn't hear a word said agin him.

andrew

Dick the Butcher: The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers.
Henry VI Pt.2 IV.ii