BOC: B'more BBQ

Ted ted at ALGER.DEMON.CO.UK
Thu Jan 7 13:13:51 EST 1999

Someone speak my initials?

yes, we saw THFTR in Baltimore and it was good.....
Tony, Paul and Al are great guys too......
Having dinner with the three of them the night before (and the
night of, come to think of it) the BBQ was one of the funniest
times in recent memory.... these guys should do stand up....

oh yeah, they're all great musicians too... kinda awesome to
sit back and watch Paul work on congas....

I have some great pictures from the BBQ, including a great
"guitar hero" picture of Tony and some pretty cool ones of
Danny M. playing my Ovation.  and those shots of Mr. and Mrs.
Dharma singing/playing with the band aren't too shabby either....

oh yeah, did I mention myself and several other cultists recording
some backing vocals for THFTR's cover of 'Shooting Shark'?

told ya you should have wrangled a kitchen pass Ghost!

cya
Ted

ObLP - BOC - "In Concert" Radio show (from the Cultosaurus Tour)