HW: In Your Area

Keith Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Thu Jan 14 21:18:20 EST 1999

Mike asks...

>Ok where are these showing up? In stores. over mail order?

Mail order, of course.  Griffin never did manage to get their stuff
well-distributed to these parts (at least until they liquidated their stock
upon bankruptcy, then it appeared much more regularly...ironic,
huh?...though in cut-out bins).  Hopefully, that'll change.  Cleopatra does
much better in that respect, though their product line is a little more
uneven (i.e., a dodgy release here and there).

But anyway, there are several places that have In Your Area on-line,
including CDNow.  I got mine from www.cdcellar.com in California, which had
the best price that I could find, and amazingly quick delivery as I've
discovered.

Keith H. (FAA)

P.S.  Those in London (or nearby) should look for announcements of concerts
by old 70's krautrockers Guru Guru and Birth Control, who are supposed to be
headed your way in the near future.  My guess is the Astoria, based on other
groups who've played there in recent years.