HW: In Your Area

Jon Browne jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Sat Jan 16 06:01:46 EST 1999

In article <3681 at ems.rail.co.uk>, Mark Edmonds
<edmondsm.brbs at EMS.RAIL.CO.UK> writes
>From: Mark Edmonds
>Date: 1999-01-15 13:09
>
>Please can someone scan the cover for us to see? I must admit I find it
>extremely galling to know that a Hawkwind album has been released in the
>States ahead of good ol' blighty!
>
>Mark

Isn't it? This is the first new studio album since PXR5 I've not bought
on day of release. Still, it's forced me to be patient enough to wait
for a mail order copy at $11.79 i.e. around £7, whereas if it was at the
local, I would have paid £15.99 for it the day it was out. Maybe it is
time to tell UK CD retailers to screw off entirely with their rip-off
prices.

--
Jon