BOC-L Digest - 21 Jan

Mark Edmonds edmondsm.brbs at EMS.RAIL.CO.UK
Mon Jan 25 08:41:00 EST 1999

From: Mark Edmonds
Date: 1999-01-25 13:41

>>From the discography:
>6. Hawkvideo
> ------------
>1990  Video - Hawkwind 1979-1989
>        *  Released by Hawkwind 1991. various shots from gigs
>        *  and parties over the last ten years. The quality is very
>        *  variable.
>1983  Video - Live at Edinburgh Playhouse 1982
>1992  Video - M.A.G. Festival 1983
>1985  Hawkon - Hawkwind Convention
>1989  Tregowrey Tree Fayre
>1992  Bournemouth Academy 1990
>1992  Hawkwind Promos Video
>1992  Hawkwind USA Tour 89/90
>1992  Sonic Attack Tour '81
>Brixton Academy 15/8/92
>Derby Custom Bike Show 31/7/93
>Springfield 8/4/95
>Bochum 26/10/95 (90 mins)
>VH-1 Show 1996

I don't know who posted the above video list but having fallen off the back
of my chair and having muttered in my best John Hurt voice "What the HELL is
this?", I desperately need to know how on earth I get hold of these videos.
I have never seen any in any record store. Please please please can someone
point me in the right direction.
God, what a surreal experience - veins bursting after an onion overdose and
now I find out about all these Hawkwind videos.

Any help on this gratefully received,

Thanks,

Mark