HW In Your Area: Impressions

Kevin Sommers novadrive at PANGEATECH.COM
Tue Jan 26 17:40:49 EST 1999

>                 "Hippy" is a song that I'm not sure should be on a
> Hawkwind album....Brock wasn't involved with this one at all, and
> it shows.
>  It sounds extremely un-Hawkwind like with its folky guitar trills.

I just listened to "X In Search Of Space" and "Alien 4" "Quark, Strangeness
and Charm" and "Electric Tepee" and "Sonic Attack" and I'm confused:
What is Hawkwind SUPPOSED to sound like?  Gee, I sure wish someone would
tell them so they can start sounding exactly like that from now on, and stop
all this silly stretching of boundaries and styles.

Kevin Sommers

primiti too taa, nnz kkr muu

<http://www.members.pangeatech.com/novadrive/>