HW: In Your Area

Nick Lee nick.lee2 at VIRGIN.NET
Thu Jan 28 14:50:16 EST 1999

-----Original Message-----
From: John Majka <flossbac at NLCI.COM>
To: Multiple recipients of list BOC-L <BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU>
Date: 28 January 1999 01:19
Subject: Re: HW: In Your Area
  To claim Distant Horizons was a
>half-finished demo sounds to me like rationalizing to explain its dearth of
>material.  Of course I'd rather have at least a so-so album rather than no
>album at all, but still....
>John Majka

I was never 'claiming' that DH was a half-finished demo or to trying to
rationalise anything.  But it is a fact that that it was not the final mix
that got released.  If you don't like the material as presented then I doubt
that the finished version would sound
much better.  This does, however, explain the lacklustre sound of a few of
the
tracks, the indexing errors at the end and the poor presentation.