HW: In Your Area

Jon Browne jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Fri Jan 29 11:46:25 EST 1999

In message <Pine.LNX.3.96.990127161203.26652A-100000 at chiark.greenend.org
.uk>, Jonathan Jarrett <jjarrett at CHIARK.GREENEND.ORG.UK> writes
> If this is as lack-lustre an effort as people seem to be
>saying, then I think we might well have been happier with that 'Live '76'

It's not Space Ritual, but it's really not. at. all. bad, by any means.
There's plenty to enjoy, It's just got a (or "the") dodgy reggae bit in
the middle of Brainstorm, that's all.

It's no worse than Harvey Bainbridge saying "If you want to get out of
it, you've to get into it." over and over and over again!

Probably too contemporary or something :))
Gor-blimey, it's only 7 1/2 nicker. I'll have the next one now please!
--
Jon