Darxtar

dave huggins dhuggins at HYPERNOVA.NET
Fri Jul 2 17:21:49 EDT 1999

Sonique, (and all)

        Any word on a release of their in-the-can CD?  I understand there are some
publishing probs, maybe Griffin could carry it?  Any hope of wedging them
out of their Scandanavian abodes to travel to UK or even SD 99 (or 00;)?

        I now have three of their CDs (all of em I believe), and they are on my
favorite playlist now (still trying to hunt down a local copy of IYA).
They are damn good, anyone who doesn't have them should run out and get
their CDs before they are completely unavailable - I ran across a copy of
Sju in a Tower Record Import sale bin.

                        Good hunting,

                        Dave