HW/NIK: Where-abouts of Del Rio/Grenas/Fox?

Wed Jul 7 15:53:12 EDT 1999

On Mon, 21 Jun 1999, Chuck Rosenberg wrote:

> 1. Will there ever be another Zero Gravity album? It's been 4 yrs. since the
> glorious debut.

        Must get hold of this!

> 2. Will there ever be another Brain album? It's been 3 since the glorious
> debut.

        Must get hold of this! (overdraft deepens)

> 3. Will there be another Pressurehed album? It's been 3 years since their
> last.

        Now I heard they were in the works with this, though I can't
remember where, and if it was say, Knut's Calvert site, it may well have
still been referring to `Explaining the Unexplained', but even that was
only two years ago...

> 4. A little too soon to be asking for a new Anubian Lights album, but how
> about it?

        I believe you're asking the wrong people mate: if I could, I
would...

> 5. Does Nik ever wanna record/tour will these people again?
> 6. I'm not really a huge fan of Farflung (yet), but are they still together?

        Well, the last US Nikwind tour wasn't that long ago was it? Did
they not back him then? Meanwhile, as the good Mr. Henderson pointed out,
he is playing with Farflung at Strange Daze, and as he also says, the new
Farflung, _The Belief Module_, is recent and very very good indeed. Best
yet, no question, though they did change bass players for one rather more
Harvey's level than Buck is... he is now working on solo material. Yours,

Jon