OFF: Sundial

Chuck Rosenberg Chuckrecs at AOL.COM
Sat Jul 10 17:41:21 EDT 1999

Addendum to my recently acquired list (came in the mail today):

SUNDIAL--OTHER WAY OUT!!!!

Finally. Now all I need is Return Journey.
I'm gonna try to fit "Plains of Nazca" into my set tonight.

---The person who directly turned me onto Sundial was Capt. Cloud (Chuck
Johnson), who seems MIA. Too bad, I had some questions to ask him regarding
this CD, but perhaps someone else can clear this up:

Was there a Sundial release that had an edited version of "Plains of Nazca"
(was it a single?); 'cause Chuck taped me a 3-4 minute track and now that I
have the album it see it's a few minutes longer.

Chuck