HW shirts//Re: Ozric Tentacles @ Ziggy's, Winston-Salem, NC

DASLUD at AOL.COM DASLUD at AOL.COM
Thu Jul 15 08:06:49 EDT 1999

In a message dated 7/15/99 8:00:25 AM, wcarter1 at OSF1.GMU.EDU writes:

<<Hey..I'm new on the list.and right now I'm in England (I'm staying at
Cambridge..and then London) and I'm curious if there are any shops that
carry Hawkwind shirts in this country?  I've been looking all through
London with no luck..can anyone help me out here?  (the same goes for
Killing Joke shirts too)

thanks

Bill

=====
we was discoursin' about this just yesterday, and i just know any christian
lion-hearted**  BOC-L  comrade will show up any second now to fix yiz up

**it's time to play "catch the reference"!
these things just happen when i dont go to bed (grin)
"<>"