HW: Brixton Academy.

Mark Lee MLee at ESPARTO.ORG
Tue Jul 20 07:46:20 EDT 1999

>From:    Stuart Hamilton <stuarthamilton at CONNECTFREE.CO.UK>
>Subject: HW: 2 nights at Brixton with Lemmy
>
>According to the August 1998 issue of Mojo, the 'original' lineup of HW
>are scheduled for 2 nights at the Brixton Academy starting September 4.
>It claims that several line-ups from throughout HW history will appear.
>And it's accompanied by a grainy B&W image of full frontal Stacia
>writhing about on the floor of the stage.

And of course you'll be keeping us all informed about the
dates and times and prices and stuff won't ya ;-)

Actually it would be great if one of the boys could confirm/deny
this coz I for one would take time off work and arrange a doss
in our fair(ish) capital.

Mark.

NP: Nothing - I'm going home now...
Please reply to       mark at esparto.org