OFF: A different type of tape swap

Brevard, Adrian R adrian.brevard at EDS.COM
Wed Jul 21 18:08:45 EDT 1999

>This could be a number of tapes by different musicians
or a compilation of sorts.  One person taking all
submissions and making a "Best of the BOC-L" so
to speak.

Sounds boss.  John Swartz can you do Still Burnin' or the Imaginos version
of Astronomy?  Can non-muscians get copies of this thing?

>Now, I am not the person to take charge of something
like this,  I'm just an idea man.

"A genius and a rebel are the way that you're perceived..."

>Take it.  Bat it around a bit.  Then call me a genius or
call me a fool, there's not always too much difference.

"But how could so many be so utterly deceived?"

Sorry, just a little Galactic Cowboy...

L8er
Ghost in the Ruins...

...who's in a wacky mood "'cause the persons I am are the parts that I
play." - Savatage