HW: I've got a Silver Machine...in indian

DASLUD at AOL.COM DASLUD at AOL.COM
Sat Jul 24 17:25:45 EDT 1999

In a message dated 7/24/99 11:19:27 AM, boclist at HWIND.GLOBALNET.CO.UK writes:

<<A request from the band. They want to find how to say "I've got a silver
machine" in as many different languages as possible. Could you include
phonetic pronunciation guides! Or send attach voice samples (is this
possible?) I think that they are going to sample them all for use in a live
gig?????

Kris

howdy there ma'm...
i thought it would be easy to go into various AOL  chat rooms and get one
line translated...but i've been ignored, asked to leave a chat full of
peruvians, but so far i DID get it in indian, from a room called "bombay"
...no phonetics, unfortunately, but...

"mere pas chandi ki machine hai"

i'll keep working on it...

"<>"