BOC: Black and Blue...so's my memory too...

Brevard, Adrian R adrian.brevard at EDS.COM
Wed Jul 28 17:11:07 EDT 1999

<<Does anybody know if the movie Black and Blue was ever released on video?

>yes it was, unless the BOC maniac co-worker i had earlier this year (who
was
turned on by me to motorhead and hawkwind; he preferred mo'haid)
had a boot.

Wasn't it released on Laser Disc in the US?  I'd buy a VHS video.

And while everyone is carbon dating themselves trying to think of
mixed-matched BOC gigs...first time I saw them Rush was the openeing
act...of this I'm sure...as sure as...as sure as...oh fark it, wait til John
Swartz posts...he'll know

L8er
Ghost in the Ruins
NP- Van Halen - Fair Warning