OFF: Hurry on Shakedown

nigel.kew nigel.kew at VIRGIN.NET
Sat Jun 5 18:55:33 EDT 1999

>So what is wrong with Kula Shaker any way?

Nothing in my book

>Yokohama, June 4.
>
>Surreal experience of the week:  Song Number 3 in the set,
>Hurry on Sundown (and not a bad version of it either.)
>Manami and I were stood next to a bunch of  teenagers who
>knew every word to every song.  Hurry on Sundown shrieked
>out by Pinky and Perky is definitely an experience that will
>stay with me for a while. :-)
>
>--
>Dave Greenhalgh

Hay Dave, two points;

1, even teenageers know cool when they hear it.
2, are you seriously saying you've just seen Kula Shaker in Japan, Far out!

Not quite so exotic but I'm seeing Nik Turners All Stars on tuesday here in
Plymouth and Bet you any money there will be one or two teenageers shaking
their funky thing to a living legend with out knowing it.