OFF: online CD prices

Marshall Wood mwood at MY-DEJA.COM
Tue Jun 8 15:26:12 EDT 1999

Yes, I ordered from this place as well (different  storefront, though http://www.myshopnow.com/musicsearch).  Placed the order on June 1st, and immediately received an e-mail confirmation, but haven't heard anything yet.  Nor have  I heard from anyone else who has received anything from this place yet, though several people have talked to the proprietors and it seems legit.

BTW, the 5 CD limit is new.  I heard they were receiving several orders of 100+ CDs and had to impose some kind of limit...

                        MWood

NP: Tangerine Dream - _Alpha Centauri_