Tape ring

Gekke Henkie bart at BUNDERSBOS.DEMON.NL
Wed Jun 9 09:36:08 EDT 1999

Op 9 Jun 99, om 14:15, Andy Gilham schreef:

> As you like - it'll probably be of interest generally.
here i go.
Got the tape last saturday. I've played it about four times now.
Some is real shite others are real gold. Dunno what to say about it.
The cats hate it_or is it the volume_ :)
Well this tape thing surely broadend my mind in a positive manner.
Could we do it every quarter? Or is that just to much? Or could we
keep the tape for a month and then send it on, I wanna hear more
I'm gonna hate or love

--BArt