OFF: 1001 mails in my Inbox.

Horse Whisperer beautiful_foot at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Jun 24 08:51:56 EDT 1999

>Welcome back...   sorry to hear about your trouble..

Cheers, still sore but no facial scars, so that's cool ;¬>.

>I'm still here.  Not sure what you owe me unless it was part of the
>old tape trade

Yeh, I think you were the next person on in the tape trade, or the person
before.  Does "Stand for the Fire Demon" mean anything to you?

>I would love a HW tour teeshirt, though, but that wasn't me who was
>to get it <g>.

That was definitely a trade for something, I think it may have been a Live
BOC tape, but I'm not sure.

>what is The Girl Who Made Love Blind all about?????
>
>I only have the Malpractice version, I've heard the original Imaginos
> >version was a bit different...  I don't remember too much discussion
>as to what exactly it was about...

Are the lyrics online anywhere?? And where _did_ you get a listen to the
Imaginos version, prey tell?????

C.