OFF: 1001 mails in my Inbox.

Andrew A. Apold mordru at FLITE.NET
Thu Jun 24 09:32:14 EDT 1999

>>Welcome back...   sorry to hear about your trouble..
>
>Cheers, still sore but no facial scars, so that's cool ;¬>.
>
>>I'm still here.  Not sure what you owe me unless it was part of the
>>old tape trade
>
>Yeh, I think you were the next person on in the tape trade, or the person
>before.  Does "Stand for the Fire Demon" mean anything to you?

Last tape trade I got two tapes, first I didn't care for and had
some kind of brief comedy bit followed by a lot of electronic/tech
stuff.  The second opened with some scandinavian (I think) band
doing 'Iron (wo)man' (a take-off of Iron Man).    SFtFD doesn't mean
anything to me.

>>what is The Girl Who Made Love Blind all about?????
>>
>>I only have the Malpractice version, I've heard the original Imaginos
>> >version was a bit different...  I don't remember too much discussion
>>as to what exactly it was about...
>
>Are the lyrics online anywhere?? And where _did_ you get a listen to the
>Imaginos version, prey tell?????

I didn't, I just heard that on BOC-L from people who have.  I believe
Bolle has a version you can listen to at the Museum of Cult...

(I do have the SWU version of 'Gil Blanco County' on my Imaginos tape,
though....)

The one I've never even come close to hearing was (I think I remember
from somewhere) something called 'Port Jefferson', at least I think
I remember it being said this was an Imaginos tune by Buck from way
back when...