New to the list

Andrew A. Apold mordru at FLITE.NET
Thu Jun 24 12:27:01 EDT 1999

>Hi,
>
>My name is Don Farmer and I just joined this list.  I just wanted to
>introduce myself and see who all is on this list.  I am a very big
>Blue Oyster Cult fan.  I have been since the 70's.  My first BOC
>album was Agents of Fortune.  I had it on 8-track.  Unfortunately, I
>think it has gotten lost in subsequent moves.  Anyway, now I have a
>lot of their collection.  My favorite album is Spectres.  I could
>listen to it all day.  I have seen them in concert three times.  All
>three times have been within the past 5 years and all in small
>venues-- Kansas City, Wichita, and Salina, KS.  And I'll see them
>again if they come around this area.  Does anyone know what their
>summer concert schedule is for this year?  Thanks!

June 24 -- Pittsburgh, PA
June 25 -- Louisville, KY
June 26 -- Bottineau, ND --- Rock in the Hills Fest
June 27 -- Portsmouth, OH
July 3 -- Franklin,PA --- Tune Town
July 10 -- Walker, MN --- Moon Dance Ranch Jam
July 15 -- Cadott, WI --- Chippewa Valley Rock Fest
July 16 -- Beanblossom, IN --- Bike Run
July 17 -- Lewistown, MT --- Classic Rock Roundup
Aug 3 -- Clarkston, MI --- Pine Knob Music Theatre
Aug 7 -- Chicago, IL --- Navy Pier Skyline Stage
Aug 12 -- Manchester, TN --- Itchykoo Park
Aug 14 -- Omaha, NE
 ^^ might be your best bet
Aug 15 -- Houston, TX
Aug 16 -- Odessa, TX
Aug 26 -- Uncasville, CT ---The Wolf Den
Aug 27 -- Atlantic City, NJ --- Trump Marina Shell
Aug 29 -- Anchorage, AK --- Alaska State Fair
Aug 30 -- Anchorage, AK --- Alaska State Fair
Sept 5 -- Invine, CA --- Irvine Meadows