New to the list

Brian Halligan bthalligan at EARTHLINK.NET
Thu Jun 24 12:28:54 EDT 1999

Hi Don,

Welcome aboard.  The BOC traffic on the list has been a little anemic
lately, so I hope your arrival will spark some discussion!

Check out the official BOC Web site for all the tour news (and a lot more):
http://www.bocfanclub.com/Fan-main.html

Have you heard about the MoFi gold remastered Agents of Fortune?  There is
also a MoFi version of BOC and T&M (on one disk) that just came out last
month.  I have the later, and it sounds amazing.

Brian