OFF: The Deviants Have Left the Planet

Tue Mar 2 18:51:39 EST 1999

OK:

Aztec Calendar/Gunfire in the Night/It's Alright Ma/God's Worst
Nightmare/People Don't Like Reality/Love Among the Zombies/Let's Loot the
Supermarket Again Like We Did Last Summer/Yellow Dog/Mick Farren has Left
the Planet/Twilight of the Gods/Memphis Psychosis

You probably know already whether you'll like this!  "Aztec Calendar" is a
super track, great spin on apocalyptic millenarianism.  All the tracks are
new versions, mostly live, even if they're occasionally familiar numbers,
with the exception of "Let's Loot" which is from the _Screwed Up_ EP.

Still haven't given it a proper listen but I'l be spinning it a lot
tomorrow, no doubt,and may expand on this!

- Andy