Random stuff

jan buddenberg janbudd at WORLDONLINE.NL
Tue Mar 9 15:29:24 EST 1999

Jospeh Brooks wrote:

>Here's a question for you guys.. Did they EVER play "Mistress of the Salmon
>Salt" live? I just love that tune but, as many times as I've seen BOC, I
>can't recall ever having heard that one live, even in the old days.

they sure did, It's featured on the radioshow dated 08-oct-1973, agora
ballroom, cleveland.

Come to think of it, did I ever mention that "The Revenge of Vera Gemini"
was performed by Patti Smith in 1977. If I remember correctly it was on
31-12-1977 at the same place as BOC played. I can't find the tape right now
but maybe someone has some more info?