HW:Ramble

Kevin Sommers novadrive at PANGEATECH.COM
Fri Mar 12 14:20:45 EST 1999

> >but the best part for me was First Landing on Medusa,
>
> I wish he'd used Song Of The Gremlin instead, especially as it was part of
> their live show last time around.
>
> Dave.
Personally, I wish he'd used the actual words to "First Landing On Medusa"
from Weird 107 instead (or called the song "The Awakening," or some other
title).

>       ...if this is
>what Brock is up to in spoken word and songs like Diana Park then the next
>full studio album should be quite fascinating.
Great guitar work!  It reminds me a bit of Carlos Santana.  I like Jerry,
and I liked Huw, but what I don't like is when Dave completely stops playing
lead guitar, and stays strictly with rhythm guitar and/or keys.  I've always
tried to figure out if on the LIVE 1979 version of "Motorway City" at about
the 2:00 minute point it Huw and Dave are trading lead licks, and if so, why
they never seemed to do this again?

Kevin Sommers

primiti too taa, nnz kkr muu

<http://www.members.pangeatech.com/novadrive/>