HW/OFF: Radio

Chuck Rosenberg Chuckrecs at AOL.COM
Sat Mar 13 01:11:05 EST 1999

< I've got these in stock:

 Darxtar - Daybreak $A25
 Spacious Mind - Organic Mind Solution $A33

---See, that's what I mean!! I'm not paying $20--$40 for a stinkin' CD! :)
Nothing personal, Paul. College students need sustenance just as much as
musicians.

 I could do a tape of Melting Euphoria - Upon Solar Winds or darXtar - Darker
 too if you want

---I already have tapes of a lot of this stuff, just don't want to play tapes
on the program. Why? Good question...

 Paul

Chuck

BTW: Today's set went pretty well. Set list (if I remember everything):

The Brain--Access & Amplify (which I bought at full price recently! As cheap
as I may be, I do occasionally buy a CD at regular domestic price.)
        --Echoes from a Distant Sky (or something like that)
        --Glow of Aristarchus
HW--The Wizard Blew His Nose (over the air, in fact; alright, love or hate the
Moorcock "schlock" on Warrior, but give credit for the nice Horn/Opa-Loka
segue.)
      --Opa-Loka
Nik Turner--Opa-Loka 2000 (I was in the mood, both versions are brilliant, and
their similarities so subtle)
               --10 Seconds of Forever
Can--Oh Yeah
Irmin Schmidt/Bruno Spoerri--Rapido de Noir (from the History of Ambiebt Vol.
1 CD (Does anyone have the complete album, Toy Planet? Is it as good as
"Rapido"?
Eno/Roedelius/Cluster--first track from the album After the Heat (I think it
was called "Oil"--didn't sound that great, but it was the first time I heard
it. The Harmonia '76 CD is pretty good, though, I'd like to air a few songs
from that...)

I guess that was all I had time for. But I have another set tomorrow night,
either from 7-8 or 8-9 PST. Though now I really find it hard to imagine
someone sitting at home in front of the computer on a Sat. night, just to hear
a little Space-rock. :)

Chuck