TRAIN KEPT A' ROLLIN

Goran Janicijevic simplius at SOFTHOME.NET
Thu Mar 18 14:51:11 EST 1999

DASLUD at AOL.COM wrote:

>>alternate "subject" titles were GONE DEAD TRAIN and INTO YOU LIKE A TRAIN but
>>i went with the best-known candidate
>
>>YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED
>>

>Oh, shit Daslud! No matter how morbid it is,
>
>DON'T SEND 1MB ATTACHMENTS IN MAILING LISTS!

And, yes, for such cases of absurd and stupid deaths, you better
contact fellows who manage the Official Darwin Awards site:

http://www.officialdarwinawards.com

If someone else didn't send this AVI there, I bet you will be the
first one who will send a flic (instead txt) info for some point of
interest of that site.
--
Goran